Though The Marketing Design has a diverse background in Web Development for Kalamazoo organizations and nationwide, I no longer focus on development as a primary service. Instead, Search Marketing and Digital Marketing as a whole is the foundation of my expertise, while website development still remains a secondary focus. I remain well-versed in the use of Adobe Creative Suite software and WordPress for Blog and Web Design. I have created and managed web design projects for small to medium size businesses, operating informational content website and e-commerce management. I provide businesses with a low cost website that has you up and running quickly. I can administer all the options and tools needed to have a successful website and have as little or as much involvement with the management of your website as needed.
The Marketing Design builds websites using a widely accepted and robust Content Management System (CMS) that allows you to be hands on and quickly and easily update your website as you see fit. We don’t believe in simply designing your website and sending you on your way. We provide you with the keyword research and analysis to ensure you are attracting the proper target market to make your website successful and set your website up from the start with the search engine optimization (SEO) tactics to drive traffic.
Inbound Marketing is a strategy used allowing website to get high quality, relevant traffic and blogging has become a large portion of this marketing mix. That’s why we incorporate a blog into every site we build – at no additional cost.
The Marketing Design provides a complete Web Development package from website hosting, web design, blog creation, video creation, social media marketing and management, website analytics and website management. We have several different website hosting plans to fit the needs of your business whether small or large. We incorporate useful, easy to analyse website analytics to help your website grow and increase your return on investment (ROI).
Your website design is the core of your online presence and we create engaging websites that are visually satisfying and create a positive user experience (UX) whilst also ensuring the design implements correct SEO techniques, which can be one of the most challenging aspects of web design. We ensure our sites are compelling and interactive yet remain clean and simple, easy to navigate and operate and load fast. Customer retention is a big deal – yet the majority of users fail to convert because they think you don’t care about their experience.
We will ensure your users receive the experience they deserve and your website tells a story that will reinforce your brand in the mind of your customers. With the increasing use of mobile devices we create responsive web designs that allow your layout to automatically adjust to any size mobile device or computer screen. Responsive design is Google’s No. 1 recommendation for businesses looking to optimize their sites for mobile devices. Depending on the goals of your website we will also create mobile themes independent of your desktop theme to ensure your audience is targeted and your website design is not compromised.
- 48% of the time U.S. consumers spent online shopping in Q1 2013 took place on a mobile device; Source: Forrester Research Inc.
- Purchases via smartphones and tablets will account for 29% of U.S. consumers’ online purchases in 2014; Source: Forrester Research Inc.
- For 14% of online shoppers, mobile is the only way they shop online, according to December 2013 data from comScore Inc.
We provide our e-commerce website customers with the latest capabilities and tools to market and sell products. You’ll love the depth of features and access provided to create dynamic sales opportunities and drive conversions. We have all the essential back office tools to manage your store, orders and customers.
“Should our company be selling online?”
- The U.S. had $225.5 billion in e-commerce sales in 2012 as growth topped 15% for the 3rd year in a row.
- A 16% growth in e-commerce sales is projected in 2013 to $261.6 billion.
- U.S. consumers spend 23% of their disposable income online.
We provide you with free daily, weekly and monthly web analytics that allow you to measure sales and conversions, but also give you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back. We help you understand which parts of your website are performing and which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers. Find out how many customers you’re attracting, how much you’re selling and how users are engaging with your site with a range of analysis features.
Blog Creation and Management
Blogging not only allows your business to produce content to attract visitors to your website, but it also allows you to build social relations with your readers and other bloggers. Blogging is not easy and it takes a lot of time, skills and dedication to do it right and attract the targeted visitors you need. We will help get you started will all of the necessary tools needed to create a road-map for successful blogging and we can also help mange and create your content regularly on your blog. We believe blogging is so essential to a healthy website we build a blog into every website at no additional cost.
“Does our company really need a blog?”
- 61% of online U.S. consumers have made a purchase based on recommendation from a blog.
- 80% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advise from blogs.
- In 2012 57% of marketers acquired customers from blogging.
- Companies that blog have 55% more more website visitors.
We can provide low cost video production for your website, video hosting sites, advertising and more. Video is quickly becoming the best way to interact with your customers whether for branding, engagement or product demonstrations. We can help you accomplish professional video from script to post production and make sure your creating engaging videos that target the correct audience and receive the views they deserve.
“I’m not sure our company is ready for online video.”
- Video = Higher Retention – The information retained in one minute of online video is equal to about 1.8 million written words.
- 46% of people say that seeing a product or service mentioned in an online video would seek out more information.
- Each day over 100 million Americans watch online video, an increase of 43% since 2010.
- By 2014, online video could account for 50% of all internet traffic.
Social Media Marketing and Management
The shear size of social media sites and the amount of time spent on them daily makes them an absolute necessity for almost any business today. Social signals are also growing fast as important factors in determining your search engine rankings. Social media marketing allows your business to build your brand and interact with your customers and prospects by asking questions, performing research, promoting products and services and receiving customer input. We can provide you with the professional design elements, interaction tools and advertising tactics to grow your follower base and ensure social marketing is a vital channel in your marketing mix.
“Ins’t social media just a waste of time?”
- 61% of companies using social media say it has increased marketing effectiveness – among other benefits.
- The average budget spent on company blogs and social media has nearly tripled in 3 years.
We provide you with the best email marketing tools available today. We can help you setup your campaigns or provide complete email marketing management for your business. We help grow your email list and manage bounce and unsubscribe information so your emails get to the people who want them and your click through rates are high.
“Do companies still use email marketing?”
- Email marketing is smart spending – a $40.56 ROI was reached for every $1 spent on email marketing in 2011.
- $1.5 Billion was spent by U.S. companies on email marketing in 2012.
- 68% of email users have acted on a marketing offer received by email in the last month.
We have several affordable hosting plans available for both informational content sites and e-commerce. We work with reputable hosting servers that ensure you get the best price for quality, reliable service that utilizes the latest in server and server room technology to insure your uptime and website speed isn’t compromised.